Thursday, July 16, 2009

A little quiet

I've noticed that Logey around mid day needs a little quiet time. Not really nap time or even lying down time but just sit on the bed and play with his pacis quiet time. It seems to be his respite of the day and when he doesn't get it (in mommy's bed--he's very particular)he's just a bear the rest of the day.

I guess we all need a little quiet in our lives sometimes. I know I do. So right now though I could be doing a million other things like dishes or laundry or cleaning something else, I am just going to sit in the quiet, listening to the bread maker and the fan, and my little one playing with his pacis. It's the simple times that remind us what is really important in our lives.

2 comments:

Cheli said...

Amen... the quiet moments are some of the best moments. Logey has figured that out early on!

Santino's family said...

I will 2nd that Amen...We all definetly need our quiet time. I know I have needed it the last few weeks but haven't really been seeking it out. I've been trying to get back into my bible study which is about "quiet time" w/ our Savior. So thanks Logey for reminding me how important it is.
Yvette